On 23 March 2016 with International Centre for Geopolitical Studies in cooperation with Austrian Institute for Caucasus Studies of Vienna University organized discussion: Overcoming Regional Challenges in the Caucasus.
Three main topics were discussed during the event:
- Overcoming Regional Challenges in the Caucasus: Georgian parliament election 2016;
- Will the relationship between European Union and Georgia get in a new level after visa agreement?;
- Georgia´s place and role in Austrian foreign politicsTime.
- Prof. Hans-Georg Heinrich, University of Vienna, representative for the Austrian Institute for Caucasus Studies in Georgia, Austria;
- Prof. Ghia Nodia, Chairman of the Caucasian Institute for Peace, Democracy and Development, Ilia State University;
- Prof. Tornike Shrashenidze – International Centre for Geopolitical Studies – ICGS, GIPA;
- Dr. Doris Vogl, University of Vienna, Austria;
- Archil Karaulashvili – First Depute State minister of European and Euro Atlantic Integration of Georgia;
- Dr. Kakha Gogolashvili -Director of the Centre of EU Studies at Georgian Foundation for Strategic and International Studies (GFSIS);
- Inga Paliani. Deputy Director Department of European Affairs. MFA of Georgia.
- Nato Bachiashvili: Chairperson, international Centre for Geopolitical Studies, ICGS;
- Adam Lamberd: President Austrian Society for Caucasus Studies.